Prom Photography from JCPenney Portraits
Click here to take advantage of a limited time $49.99 favorite pose package for your prom photography session.
Don't let your beautiful prom dress go to waste! Celebrate this special occasion with a photography session at JCPenney Portraits. Our skilled photographers will help you capture this special time in your life with photos you'll love to share with friends and family. Ready to schedule your session? Prepare for your studio visit with these simple prom photo tips & tricks.
Tips & Tricks for your Studio Session
- Unsure about what background to choose? Ask your photographer for advice. Our studio associates are trained to help you select which background is appropriate for your wardrobe and group size.
- Plan accordingly for group size. If your session includes more than 7 guests, call your local studio in advance so they can make space accommodations.
- Complete the look from head to toe. Your photographer may suggest some full-length poses, so make sure your dress or suit is complete with the perfect pair of shoes or fresh manicure.
- Light backgrounds go best with light or neutral colored dresses and suits. Try to avoid light colors or patterns on darker backgrounds as they may overpower the image.
- If your session includes darker wardrobe choices, remember that dark attire tends to look best on dark photography backgrounds. This pairing is ideal for formal photography.
- Accessorize your dress or suit with a pop of color. Consider using corsages, jewelry, or neck ties to stand out with a bold color or subtle pattern.
From princess-worthy to major glam, get the complete head-to-toe look at JCPenney. Shop dresses and suits (pictured in the images below), makeovers at Sephora, prom hairstyles at JCPenney Salon and pre-prom photos at JCPenney Portraits!