Gallery wraps are now available at all jcp portraits
Not just your average photo on canvas. From 1st birthdays and first steps, senior portraits, 50th Anniversaries, or your favorite family portrait– you name the occasion, we’ll capture it in our studio and make it even more memorable. Now take your special moment from your jcp portrait session and make it a piece of wall art for your home. Each portrait will be cropped and placed on the piece to get the greatest impact. With Gallery wraps, the sides of the canvas are a blurred extension of your image to give you that 3D look you are after. Your portrait will come out razor sharp and vibrant, just like your traditional portrait selections.
Gallery wraps are:
- Perfect for over a sofa or mantel
- Great for gift giving
- Family keepsakes to pass on for generations to come
About the Gallery Wrap:
- Available in two sizes: 16x20 and 10x20
- Created on canvas-embossed photo paper
- Mounted on sturdy board
- Has a closed black back, so dust cannot collect inside the back of the wrap
- Choose from vertical or horizontal portrait layouts
- Ready-to-hang and does not require heavy duty wall hangers
- Will not shrink, sag or stretch
- Are made with archival inks with colors that will last generations
- Are finished with a protective coating that is scratch resistant and can be wiped off
Personalize it your way:
- Have a name, year or special sentiment or year you’d like to add? Select a single-image border to add to your Gallery wrap.
- Can’t choose just one portrait from your sitting – Select a multi-image collage to give you the variety you are after.
- Looking for something dramatic or vintage? Consider enhancing your gallery wrap image with either sepia or black and white.