At JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch, we are committed to capturing your special moments. We want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to follow through on this commitment by practicing CDC guidelines in our studios. We are happy to share that our studios are open with guidance from the latest state and local orders. Check here for your nearest studio hours and to schedule your next session.
To ensure the safety of you, our team, and other customers, we have implemented the following safety protocols at all JCPenney Portrait studio locations:
1. Cleaning: Enhanced sanitization of the camera room, props, and viewing stations.
2. Mask Policy: JCPenney Portraits employees, with the exception of Characters (Santa, etc.), are required to wear a mask indoors, regardless of their vaccination status. Effective October 21, all customers are required to wear a mask in the JCPenney Portrait Studio, except when being photographed. Customers may request Characters to wear masks.
3. Camera Room: Due to capacity and safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 12 people to ensure safe social distancing. Photographers and Characters must request and receive permission to approach, contact, and pose the customer. Photographers and Characters are also required to sanitize their hands before and after coming with and/or posing each customer.
4. Post Session: In efforts to reduce the amount of traffic in our studios, all orders will be shipped to home at a $7.50 flat fee for standard shipping.
5. Soft Props: For newborn and baby sessions, we encourage you to bring in your own blankets and wraps to personalize your session.
Note: JCPenney is limiting the number of customers allowed in their store at one time, however, all scheduled studio appointments will move to the front of the line. Please inform the employee at the door that you're here for your photography appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our studios!