At JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch, we are committed to capturing your special moments. We want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to follow through on this commitment by practicing CDC guidelines in our studios. We are happy to share that our studios are open with guidance from the latest state and local orders. Check here for your nearest studio hours and to schedule your next session.
To ensure the safety of you, our team, and other customers, we have implemented the following safety protocols at all JCPenney Portrait studio locations:
1. Cleaning: Enhanced sanitization of the camera room, props, and viewing stations.
2. Mask Policy: Effective Thursday, June 10, masks are optional for fully vaccinated customers and employees as long as the JCPenney retail store permits. At all times, employees are required to have a mask with them.
3. Camera Room: Effective Thursday, June 10, we will return to pre-COVID posing guidelines. Photographers must request and receive permission to approach, contact, and pose the customer. Photographers are also required to sanitize their hands before and after coming in contact with and/or posing each customer. Due to capacity and safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 9 people to ensure safe social distancing.
4. Post Session: In efforts to reduce the amount of traffic in our studios, all orders will be shipped to home at a $5 flat fee for standard shipping.
5. Soft Props: For newborn and baby sessions, we encourage you to bring in your own blankets and wraps to personalize your session.
Note: JCPenney is limiting the number of customers allowed in their store at one time, however, all scheduled studio appointments will move to the front of the line. Please inform the employee at the door that you're here for your photography appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our studios!