At JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch, we are committed to capturing your special moments. We want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to follow through on this commitment by practicing CDC guidelines in our studios. We are happy to share that we are gradually reopening our studios in a phased approach based on the latest guidance and state and local orders. Check here to see if a studio near you is open.
To ensure the safety of you, our team, and other customers, we have implemented the following safety protocols at all JCPenney Portrait studio locations:
1. Cleaning: When arriving at your session, you can expect a clean and safe environment. Sanitization of the camera room, props, and viewing stations will take place in between every session and studio-wide every two hours.
2. Employees: Our staff will be required to wear a mask and apron and will be carrying essential items, such as hand sanitizer at all times.
3. Camera Room: A "no-contact" posing plan where parents partner with their photographer in positioning their young children to capture the perfect image. All while maintaining a social distance of six feet. Customers are required to wear a face mask when not being photographed. Due to capacity and safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 9 people to ensure safe social distancing.
4. Post Session: In efforts to reduce the amount of traffic in our studios, all orders will be shipped to home at a $5 flat fee for standard shipping.
5. Soft Props: All studio locations are discontinuing the use of soft, porous studio props. This includes items like blankets, swaddles, stuffed animals, fairy wings, dresses, accessories, etc. We will continue to provide props made from hard, non-porous materials, including chalkboard signs, stand props, ornaments, wooden snowflakes, etc. Customers are required to bring their own baby wrap or blanket to photograph newborns or non-sitters. Learn more here.
Note: JCPenney is limiting the number of customers allowed in their store at one time, however all scheduled studio appointments will move to the front of the line. Please inform the employee at the door that you're here for your photography appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our studios!
Check Out Our Enhanced Cleaning and Safety Protocols