Ready for prom? Capture your classic red carpet looks with professional photography at JCPenney Portraits. Our skilled photographers take the stress out of prom pictures, so all you have to do is look and feel your best. Pose solo, with your prom date, or bring the squad for a vogue photo session you won’t forget! Schedule your session, and get ready for the big day with these prom photography tips.
Tips & Tricks
- Choose a background. Our studio associates are trained to help you select backgrounds to coordinate with your dazzling prom dresses and dapper tuxedos.
- Bring the squad. If your group is comprised of more than 7 guests, call your local studio in advance so they can make space accommodations.
- Prep from head to toe. Your photographer may suggest full-length poses, so make sure your dress or suit is complete from your prom hairstyle to your formal footwear.
- Add a pop of color! Select a bold color or pattern for minor accessories like corsages, jewelry, or bow-ties.
- Coordinate outfits. Try matching your prom dress color with your date’s bow-tie, and work with your friends to pick complementary outfit color tones and embellishments.
Before you roll into prom and dance the night away, shop your look at JCPenney! Browse dresses and suits (as pictured), get the perfect makeover at Sephora, style your hair at JCPenney Salon and capture pre-prom photos at JCPenney Portraits!